Thursday, February 25, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my world. I am new to blogging and am excited to be a part of something everyone else is doing. I love quilting and crafting and I wanted to make a site that tells everyone what I am doing. I start a new job outside the craft world next week, but I still plan to be active in my Quilting and Embroidery. I have a studio (ha, ha,) that is a 12 X 10 space, that is wonderful. I would like it to be at least 4 times that size but it is what it is. I like to play in the Quilters group in Second Life. I also enjoy an online Quilters Guild, and I play games at Pat Sloan's site Death by Quilting. If you haven't checked out Pat Sloan's Death by Quilting you should, there are fun challenges and great friend to be made. I will post my pictures of the current Death by Quilting Challenge as I go. Please feel free to come along for the journey, and I expect it will be quite a journey. I want to make friends to keep along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment