Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Completed Quilt

I have worker for some time on this fabulous t-shirt quilt. This was a really large project, let's face it over years you can come up with all types of really neat t-shirts that you no longer wear but just hate to loose because they each have great memories attached. I was given free rein on this project. I asked for some color choices so I would have something that the person would like. Just take a look...
It is pretty time consuming to put this type of quilt together. I choose the sew as you go method because of the weight of the quilt. Anytime I have a big quilt I like to work on it in sections.
As I have said in the past...I really wish I had all the boy's shirts from their school days. This would really be a fun way to put all of those shirts together to show them off. 
I have not shared this with Claire yet, but I'm hoping she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment