Thursday, July 21, 2011

Winding Pathway's Quilt

I have enjoyed working with a beautiful Joel Dewberry line called Aviary 2. It has all of my favorite colors. Orange, Brown's, Teal, and Creams. I am calling the pattern of my quilt Winding Pathway's.


I loved the design and the style co much that I made the following mug rug's

This one was entered in a Mug Rug challenge on Facebook at I don't have a problem, I have a well-rounded fabric stash! , her is the information if you would like to participate:
For complete rules and guidelines on how to enter, vote, and win, please visit the Summer Mug Rug Challenge document at https://www.facebook.com/h​ome.php?sk=group_105875542​805507&view=doc&id=1810698​95286071. Good luck, and happy creating!

Because I was the first person to post an entry, I won a gift certificate at

 Sew, Mama, Sew! (http://www.sewmamasew.com)

so of course I turned right around and ordered these fabrics:


Now what to make? what to make?

But I digress. Here are additional Mug Rugs I have listed at my Etsy Shop. 





And while I was on a roll I could not help but make a Mini-Quilt or two....


After all of these items, I'm still not sure I am ready to give up working with these Joel Dewberry fabrics. They are just so beautiful. 

Now I have a special order quilt that I must get back to...It's a University of Texas quilt that I am making as a gift for someone to give. I will show it off once I get a little farther along in the process.  



No comments:

Post a Comment