Saturday, August 27, 2011

Are you ready for some Football and Tail gating?

In the GREAT state of Alabama football is everything...you must pick your favorite team. There are several GREAT teams but when picking you have to pick between Auburn and Alabama. At my house it is Auburn all the way, at my brother's Alabama is the favorite. Starting next week every weekend will revolve around YOUR team. You don't plan weddings for these Saturday's if you expect to see a crowd...never make someone pick between a wedding and a football game. Season tickets are to expensive to ask people to pick. I made these cute Checker Board table topper's with tailgating in mind. Adults and kids are alike...a good game of checkers can help pass the time right up to game time! 
I am selling these in my etsy shop http://QuiltDailey.Etsy.com
Pick your favorite team and enjoy the football!

No comments:

Post a Comment