Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall is in the Air!

I know it's a little early , but  If you live in the Deep South (Alabama), you know that temperatures stay in the 90's-100 through October and later. Yesterday we actually had a cool front move in, we got down to 70's and 80's. I could not resist finishing up a Halloween Mug Rug. 

Bat's, Spider's, Dot's, spider web's  and Candy Corn. 
I just love Halloween Color's they are so pretty. 



Halloween in such a fun Holiday...I work as a  nurse at an elementary  school and I am looking forward to dressing up for Halloween this year. Last year I dressed up as a firefighter and the kid's loved it. 

This year I want to be a witch, I found this really great hat...


Now where can I find a really great dress and broom?


No comments:

Post a Comment