Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quilt Blocks are Coming along


Whew, I've had a really busy week and a half. My youngest son is Graduating on the 14th of this month so we are getting ready for this as well as preparing for college. He will be heading off to Auburn University in Auburn Alabama. Apartment hunting is going on and we are looking for a Graduation gift that is truly his...
I have started a new job at Cedar Hill at Vaughan Place, which is a beautiful facility. I had 4 days of orientation. It was a lot of fun, as the nurse, once medication and other nursing tasks are administered you participate in all types of fun activities. This week I am working only 2 days on 2nd shift to learn the routine.
I continued making quilt blocks in my spare time, I've made 60 in all. Here are the 4 corner blocks and a couple of the edging blocks. It's almost time to trim these up and put the quilt top together. I can't wait, this is going to be a beautiful quilt once it's completed.





And as much fun as these blocks were, last night before bed, I checked my etsy site http://quiltdailey.etsy.com/
to see if I had any sales, and yea!!!, I had one. I still get so excited when I have a sales.
Please check out my site and if you live in the area, this weekend May 8th, 2010, I will be participating at Valley Grande Founders Day with my Crafts. I am hoping for a beautiful day. It will be from 9:00am-3:00pm. Come join the fun.
Then....I got one more block completed, this is an online Spring Fling Block: this one was very quick and easy.

I hope everyone has a great day ahead and stop by occasionally to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment