Sunday, May 23, 2010

Two finished Quilt Projects

Does everyone get that warm, fuzzy, happy feeling when they finish a project that they have been putting off, but wanting to finish.
I have two that I have completed and I absolutely must tell everyone about them.
The first one was made out of the Fabric Line Deja Brew, It made me want to make a trip to Starbucks the whole time I worked on it. I love to work on quilts that have a front and back design. This helps out when you leave it tossed on a chair, It looks good either way.

This is what I planned as the front.

Just a closer look at the center.

This is the back Side.

The center just a little closer.

Now I can Wash this one and find a good book to curl up in a chair and read, but it sure makes me crave a Venti Caramel Machioto from Starbucks.

My other finished project was a Valentines Day Fabric Panel that was just so pretty, I like the panel as a reminder for Springtime as well. I just could not resist mixing in pin-wheels along the top, bottom, and sides. This will be a pretty wall hanging or a very pretty quilt for a special little girl. 

I really like the way this one turned out. The back of this quilt is the same as the border fabric, it just seemed right to me.



This is just a little closer view.

I feel so good about both projects I think I will finish another spring quilt. I hope it goes as well as these. I'll post it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment