Tuesday, August 17, 2010

6 additional blocks are completed

If someone had told me I would make Basket blocks I would have laughed, Baskets Blocks are not my quilting style. I'm not sure why but before these 12 blocks I had not thought of making these. They are pretty and they have enough challenge to make them interesting. Now I am so disappointed that I can't put this quilt together yet. I will need to find 5 yards for backing and binding for this beautiful quilt, which can be ordered on line. I hope to get to it in the next few weeks.

You have to love the beautiful browns and teals

Pinks and Burgundy's

with such beautiful designs.
These are all beautiful colors and designs that will be perfect once they are combined into a quilt.

I am so mixed on how I want to back this quilt. I have thought about two ideas. One large piece of fabric for the backing or fabric cut into squares the same size as the block and quilted individually and do a type of quilt as you go.

Either way the quilt will be beautiful. I will post once a decision has been made.





No comments:

Post a Comment