Friday, December 3, 2010

I've been away from my blog for way to long. I am so sorry. I will do much better. I have just been so busy. The is my youngest sons first year at Auburn University so our family has gone to all the home games and will be going to the SEC Championship game tomorrow. The family, not me. I'm looking forward to sewing and relaxing. They are leaving in the morning at 5:00am. once they are gone I will have the house ALL to myself. I have items to embroidery, and I am working on a quilt that must be finished by Wednesday. No pressures. My goal is to post from here forward at least 3 days a week. I have lots to catch up on so please hang in there with me. Here are a few items I've been working on.
These are some cute Santa's and such fun to make. They are listed in my etsy shop QuiltDailey.etsy.com





Tooth Fairy Boxes that I have listed at my Etsy shop QuiltDailey.etsy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment