Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Fun


Wow time flies when your busy working on projects. Halloween themes and colors are my favorite so here is what I've been doing...

This was a kit that I received in my block of the month program. Pattern and fabric was included in this cute little kit.
This was my spin on the same pattern with fabrics from my stash.

I like to make seasonal quilts for my office at work. This was a kit for a wall hanging my Mom gave me. I whipped it up in an afternoon, and binded it the next evening while watching TV.

I worked on a Halloween bag



This is the inside...




And I made a Halloween Box, just for the fun of it...




In between these projects I worked on an antique star quilt that is being quilted so I can bind it in the next week or two. I also put together a baby quilt that is being quilted and will be binded as well. And I started putting together blocks for my version of  "The Grich Quilt". 


No comments:

Post a Comment