Monday, March 26, 2012

Whoooo Goes There?

Sometimes when you see the right fabrics, you see the pattern in your head...



then you have to find the patterns and blend them into the quilt.


I knew right away that I had to merge these two patterns.


There were really GREAT Owl fabrics...

Really pretty Jewel tone fabrics...

Something to give the quilt a little Jazz...


A lot more Applique than I realized... 


to take this quilt to the next level...


The fabrics blended well, and turned out better than I thought.

The Owl blocks would have made really GREAT wall hangings...

I liked the yellow as a focus color.

And I always love to put thought to the back of the quilt so it is not just the old style muslin. I always want the back of my quilts to be pretty.

Again...you have to love the owls...

So what do you think...



No comments:

Post a Comment