Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Long Arm Quilter

Has anyone else ever sent a Quilt to a Long Arm Quilter...I'm sure they have, this is my first. I spent a few hours last night getting my quilt pressed, sandwiched, and folded for mailing. I worked hard to make sure I followed ALL instructions. I will drop my quilt off this afternoon at the Post Office. Whew...I feel like I'm sending a child off to school. I will update the progress on the quilt. I have thought long and hard about finding a Long Arm Service. I like to make really big quilts, but I am the person who has to quilt them with a Huskvarna Sapphire Machine ( nice big bed, but still a tough job). I can do the quilting but I am so limited and what I can do. If this works out. I hope to be able to send out at least 1 quilt every 6-8 weeks. I had to admit, I have a few quilts tucked away, just waiting on me to quilt them. The service I picked was Adopt-A-Quilt on eBay. Wish me LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment