Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

Something FUN that is happening on Facebook is Pay It Forward 2011. Someone posts a message then 5 others agree to receive a gift then post:

Pay It Forward for creative people: I promise to send something I'll make myself to the first 5 people who leave a comment agreeing to pay it forward! They must in turn re-post this as their status. Items must be made by you personally and they must be received by your 5 folks in 2011! Whatever you want to share with others! Painting, sewing, cooking, photography, etc...

I'm one of the LUCKY ones. I've already received my gift. I'm working on my gifts and hope to ship them out by the end of February. It is SO much fun. The goodies have to be made by the giver. That's always fun.

Over the years I have jumped into all kinds of crafting. I received 2 beautiful candles that smell absolutely Divine. These are one of the crafts that I have NEVER tried.

Now I'm ready to hit Hobby Lobby to give this a whirl! Look at how pretty these are.

I just want to enjoy the way these these smell, I hate to use them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment