Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby Gifts are always Fun

I had a few orders this week for Baby Gifts...There is just something "SWEET" while stitching burp clothes, bibs, a pacifier clip,and making a special baby wipe case that is yours alone. I would love to sit and sew and play with baby orders for a few days. When someone orders I need just a few things to get the gears in my mind whirling. I need the baby's name (correctly spelled), if you know it, and the mom's favorite colors. Then just like magic you get a basket full of goodies. I end up having to stop myself... 


Baby Wipe Case and Burp Cloth


a Burp Cloth and a Pacifier Clip


And I HAD to whip up a Bib that pulls it all together.

When completed it all looked great... and I always feel good when gifts are opened and the person who gives them calls and tells me the new mom just loved the gift.



What do you think? Will mom to be love these?

No comments:

Post a Comment