Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Look what I got...

I joined a new block of the month in January and I have been patiently (OK, so not so patiently) waiting for the first one to get here. When I got home from work while opening the mail, I noticed a priority mail envelope opened (gasp), in my mailbox. It looked like the glue did not hold. But I have gotten side tracked. Panicked I checked my package and yeah!!! it was from Kudzu Blossom Quilt Shop in Montgomery AL, my packaged had made it...


What a cute little package, but when I opened it it was full of these wonderful goodies!


I love it. Absolutely everything you need to make this fusible block of the month kit was in the package. The fabric, fusible web, batting and binding, along with the directions.


This block of the month kit is for a 12 X12 mini quilt that looks quick and easy. I think once the sewing machine gets back from the shop, I can put this together in a Jiffy. I hope I can find more kits like this one. What fun these will be for the next year. I am so going to make at least two of every one. It is always fun to put one up for a special day and I might want to list a few at my etsy shop http://www.thedaileydoseofquilts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment